THURSDAY, 12 AUGUST 2010 14:01
Land Use Requirements:
- Letter or presentation of intended use.
- Time Frame for occupancy
- Drawings or renderings of building elevations (exteriors)
- $10,000.00 per acre (all deeds include reversion clause)
- Five (5) employees minimum per acre (for the above price)
- Contact Deming Luna County Economic Development Corp. for more information 575-546-0870
- or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eight single-dome skylights
- Exterior is textured and painted concrete panels.
- Provisions for 40 parking spaces and landscaping.
- Four loading docks.
- One ramp entrance.
- Other types of space for purchase or lease available in the park.
- A ready-to-build plan for a 40,000 square foot concrete tilt-up building.
- Ideal for light manufacturing and or warehousing.
- Aimed at reducing design and construction lead time, as well as pre-construction on costs such as building permits.
- Designed for a 2.8-acre parcel.
- Building plan calls for a 200-foot by 200-foot shell, with a 26 foot high ceiling, containing warehousing and office space.