- I-10, which runs from Los Angeles and Jacksonville, runs through Deming. This interstate carries the majority of east-west traffic during the wintertime.
- I-25 is 57 miles east of Deming.
- NM 11 connects Deming to the Port of Columbus/Palomas (30 minutes south) on the U.S. Mexico border.
- NM 9 runs parallel to the border and lies south of Deming.
- Major trucking companies operate through Deming.
- Easy access to I-10 and I-25
- Transportation Infrastructure Rail:
- Two common carriers: BNSF and Union Pacific.
- Amtrak's Sunset Ltd. stops daily en route from Florida to California.
- Regional Transportation Study PDF
Deming Municipal Airport:
- Two runways )one is 6,626 feet long at an elevation of 4,300 feet)
- More than 50,000 sq. ft. of hangar space.
- A sizable repair facility
- A terminal with passenger and crew facilities.
Commuter passenger services with interstate air services available at Grant County and Doña Ana County Airports.
El Paso International Airport with full cargo and commercial air services is 100 miles east of Deming.